Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tagged!


I've been tagged by Niamh at Writer on the Way Home to complete this meme. And as you know, I can't resist a good meme! Thanks Niamh!

I am supposed to list 5 highlights of 2009, then tag 5 other bloggers to do the same! Here goes:

1. Getting married, of course! Best day EVER and certainly a highlight of my life, not just 2009!

2. Having the opportunity to travel to Switzerland, a place I've wanted to go my whole life.

3. Due to having to wait around for moving boxes to be delivered, I happened to be home from work on Inauguration Day.

4. Getting the invitation to meet up with some other Americans for Sunday brunch. I was so happy to be meeting up with women! I needed girlfriends BAD at this point! They have since become great friends!

5. Having my parents and aunt and uncle over to Ireland for a visit. It was their first time visiting and it was great to show them around!

I'd like to pass this fun little meme on to:

It Be Liz
Viva La Dublin
Groovy Spirit
The Vegemite Wife
You're Moving Where?

4 comments:

  1. Great list! Here's hoping this year will be even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2009 was a great year for you! I have always wanted to go to Switzerland, too. I like your new layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely list, well done

    ReplyDelete