- Does anyone know a good song out there to get you jazzed about cleaning mold? No? Me either.
- Damn me for having tall friends who will be able to see dirt in places I can easily ignore! But, does this mean I can ignore the stuff closer to the ground? Hmmm....
- A Billy Joel song came on my iTunes while I was cleaning. I knew a girl in college who was absolutely distraught when him and Christie Brinkley separated. I thought that was so freaking weird. That's all I really remember about that girl and I think about her every time I hear Billy Joel.
- I just read Liz's review of 'Leap Year' and I'm asking...no begging...anyone who reads this blog to please not see that film. Sounds like the only stereotype they were missing were the leprechauns.
- I don't work, have no kids, and live in a one bedroom apartment. Regardless, I'm thinking about suggesting we get a cleaning lady. Does this mean I'm lazy? Don't answer that one.