Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy 101!

with mashed potatoes

I was tagged by the lurvely KD and Jessica to list 10 things that I love. I should then pass it on to 5 other bloggers who make my day happy, but I'm fairly certain every single person in the world has already done this! And if you haven't already done it, you should!

1. My husband. He humors me when I'm singing the Chiquita banana song at 7:30am.

2. Sleep. My husband made fun of me when I told him I love sleep. I'm not one of those people who can sleep all day, but I do like my 8 hours.

3. A good shower. I'm not a bath person, but there is nothing better than a shower with decent water pressure, temperature, and lots of nice smelly things.

4. Visiting my family and friends in the US...and BEYOND! 

5. Travel

6. My cat. She totally cracks me up.

7. Pain au chocolate and coffee

8. Hanging out with my Dublin friends!

9. NPR podcasts

10. Pottery Barn - I wish I could put the whole store in my suitcase and fly it across the ocean.

2 comments:

  1. Love the list. Especially #2. AHH sleep. Love it. Always have. I was the kid who actually wanted to take a nap. If you could get paid for sleeping I would literally kill for that job. Also, how does the chiquita banana song go? Lyrics please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's part of a medley that we sang in 7th grade choir. Let's just say, that song taught me not to put my bananas in the refrigerator. No no no no! There is also a bit about the Chevrolet. It was basically retro ads from various products, so you know it was a hit with the 'rents!

    ReplyDelete