Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

You Capture - Play

This week's challenge was pretty much a fail. I had grand plans to take cute pictures of the cat playing paper ball, her favorite game. Here is the result:


Me: PLAY! {meanwhile I'm throwing the toys at her}
Her: {Crickets}

She did knock around her stuffed sock toy a bit, but as soon as I tried to get a picture she stopped and stared at the rug. FAIL.

So as a backup, here is a picture of Wes in Clontarf, enjoying the random workout equipment along the strand.



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. That's how cats roll. They know what a camera is and they refuse to do anything cute or funny while it is near them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I try to take a picture of the cat doing anything cute, he stops the moment the camera is out and refuses to play again until I put the camera away. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep trying to do the same but Siri knows exactly when to not cooperate. I believe she is a very playful kitty and really quite clever and modest. ;)

    ReplyDelete