Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Spring! (Again!)

The You Capture challenge at I Should Be Folding Laundry was spring, again! Eek! This is actually a toughie in Ireland. The climate is so temperate here that spring doesn't jump out at you like it does in other parts of the world. We have green grass all year round and that whole 'April showers spring May flowers' thing doesn't really hold up here. We have showers no matter what the month! I should probably come clean about last week's post. None of those pictures were taken in Ireland. Two were from England and one from the US - all during spring!  The one obvious sign of spring in Ireland are the tiny lambs that start dotting the countryside. Unfortunately, there are no lambs in Dublin city! :(

So, I had to get a little creative.

A spring baby!

Fresh green leaves in Phoenix Park!

Springy playground ride on a typically wet Irish spring day!

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. that park picture is soooo serene. I kinda want to be there right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phoenix Park looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the playground picture, it's a spring chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!!
    Baby is adorable!!
    and that park capture so peaceful!!
    Have a Fabulous Thursday!!!
    ☼¨`*•.♥【ツ】♥.•*¨`☼

    ReplyDelete
  5. Irish Spring... isn't that a bar of soap?

    Spring babies are sweet and I love the springy playground toy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the spring chicken! I used to love those when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Phoenix Park picture is just beautiful. I would love to sit there with a warm cup of coffee & watch the kids run around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone! We LOOOOOVE Phoenix Park. We live close, so we take advantage of it as much as we can.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The trees look old. They look like wise old men. Makes me want to look for Yoda. :)

    ReplyDelete