Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tagged!

Suze aka The Vegemite Wife tagged me for this cool quiz. Since she's cool and the quiz is cool, I'll be cool and do it!

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Paste these rules on your blog post.
3. Respond to the following prompts (in bold).
4. Add a prompt of your own and answer it.
5. Tag a few other bloggers at the bottom of the post.
6. Leave "Tagged You" notices on their blog/Facebook.
7. Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post.
------------------------------------------------------------
1) The best investment you ever made:
My house. I bought it almost 8 years ago and have been renting it since I've been out of the country. It's a total pain in the ass, but it was a good investment!

2) If you could’ve written any book, directed any movie, and composed any song, which three would you pick:
Book: Bridget Jones' Diary - We had similar dating experiences!
Movie: The Sound of Music - I know all the words, songs, dances...you name it. I could definitely direct it.
Song: Movin' Right Along by the Muppets
Movin' right along in search of good times and good news,
With good friends you can't lose,
This could become a habit!
Opportunity knocks once let's reach out and grab it (yeah!),
Together we'll nab it,
We'll hitchhike, bus or yellow cab it!

Movin' right along.
Footloose and fancy-free.
Getting there is half the fun; come share it with me.
Moving right along (doog-a-doon doog-a-doon).
We'll learn to share the load.
We don't need a map to keep this show on the road.

3) Weirdest quirk:
I sleep with my arms above my head. The only other people I know who do this are babies. It also means I knock my husband in the head a lot.

4) One wish immediately granted:
Guaranteed financial stability for the rest of my life. I don't have to win a bazillion dollars, just never have to worry about money ever.

5) Most expensive hobby:
Travel. Hands down.

6) An inexhaustible gift-card at which store:
Well, it's not technically a store (although I'm sure they sell products), but a spa.

7) In another lifetime, you’d be:
On Facebook less.

8) The most famous/interesting member of your family tree:
My great-grandfather was the oldest surviving WWI veteran in his county. He lived to be 98.

9) What would you say to your teenage self?
Stop getting perms!

This is the one I've added:
10) What surprises you most about your life today?
That I'm living in Ireland. It wasn't some lifelong dream I had to live overseas and it all came about quite quickly.

I'm going to tag...Liz, Sara, Angela, and LadyLiberty

No comments:

Post a Comment