Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A few shots from the weekend

We had a fun weekend and I thought I'd share a few photos. On Saturday we went to the Point Village Market in the Dublin Docklands. This was the first weekend of it and I hope it catches on. Dublin needs to have a market like this. It's comforting to know where to go to buy cookies the size of my face.

Yes, I'm wearing my winter coat and I wasn't too happy about it. Fortunately it did warm up a bit and I could actually unbutton it. Boo!

Oh, and I couldn't resist a picture of this guy in his underpants. I thought he was hilarious!


On Sunday we went for a long walk to Chapelizod (it was about 3 miles away), had a nice pub lunch, then walked back through the Phoenix Park. It was 6.75 miles in all! The weather was gorgeous, no winter coats needed here, and we had our first 99s of the season (although they were cut out of the picture!).

On our walk with Chapelizod Church in the distance.

You can see the top of my cone, but that's it. Oops!

Hope you had a great weekend too!

4 comments:

  1. What a top weekend! And the cookie...!! I've long had the ambition to eat something as big as my head. You're so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a good girl..following your mom's directions that you should eat only one cookie when you want a snack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I promise none of that cookie was consumed as breakfast!

    The bakery had cards sitting there and I noticed their address was not far from where we live. I asked if they have a store, and thankfully they don't. I'd be over there all the time!

    ReplyDelete