Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Things I'm thankful for in 2009:

My wonderful husband who humors me when I yell out my Thanksgiving menu (on a daily basis) with glee.

My awesome family who is so supportive of us even though they're either across the ocean or an equally long trip to Cork. There aren't words to express how thankful I am for all of them.

My way cool pals, both old and new. I miss my friends in the US and England so much! Thank god for Facebook! Thankfully, I have met some very cool ladies in Dublin. It feels like I've known them forever and they have helped to keep me sane during this period of unemployment.

My kitty cat who also helps to keep me sane during the day. Talking to yourself would mean you're crazy, but talking to your CAT means you're....a crazy cat lady.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you! Hope you had a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete