I was feeling pretty good all week, then all of the sudden on Friday things kicked off a bit. I was walking to the Metro to head home and I had some intense pain in my nether regions when I was walking. Not in the middle, but more towards the left. Once I got to the train and sat down, I was fine. In fact, I was fine for the rest of the evening (although I didn't walk too much once I got home). We were camping with family this weekend and it started to happen a bit again, so I sat down and I was fine. I'm afraid I'm developing symphysis pubis dysfunction. I had a friend who had it and she said she could swim for an hour, but couldn't walk long distances. I discovered if I try not to take large strides and walk too fast I feel fine. I don't mind doing this, but it means I can't be late for the train since there will be no running for it anymore!
Here's my picture for the week!
- How far along? 30 weeks
- Total weight gain: I weighed myself on Saturday and I haven't gained any weight since last week. I have an appointment on Wednesday, so we shall see what that scale says!
- Maternity clothes? Yes, although I can still wear some non-maternity tops, yoga pants, pajamas, and dresses.
- Stretch marks? I already had some and so far no new ones have cropped up.
- Sleep: It's becoming a bit more difficult to get comfortable. I use a blanket to prop under my belly, which helps, but it's not as comfortable as it used to be.
- Best moment this week: We were camping with family this weekend and my 7 year old nephew was sitting on the couch in the camper. I leaned over him to get something in cupboard above him and it started patting my bump and gave it a huge. I almost died from the cuteness!
- Miss Anything? Wearing my wedding rings.
- Movement: All the time. It doesn't seem to like when I rest my arms on my belly because I'll end up getting a kick (or 20).
- Food cravings: Anything cold. Water, fruit, popsicles.
- Food aversions: Nothing really.
- Gender: No idea.
- Labor Signs: None, thank goodness! I don't think I've even had Braxton hicks contractions yet. Or maybe I have, and I don't realize that's what they were.
- Symptoms: This potential SPD. I'm not happy about this at all. And of course I still have the swollen feet.
- Belly Button in or out? In. I don't see it popping out until closer to the end, if at all.
- Wedding rings on or off? Off. :-(
- Looking forward to: (Last week) - Working on the nursery some more this weekend and hopefully getting the crib put together in the next week. I put the first coat of paint on the trim. I'll do the second coat this weekend and Wes will paint the walls and ceiling. I'll probably do the edges because I'm totally anal retentive about painting! Well, huh...I was feeling pretty productive that day! None of that actually happened. I'm still on the first coat with high hopes to get things done this weekend. I'm looking forward to my husband finishing his driving classes on Friday so we can see each other in the evenings again!