- I've been laid up for the past week with what I self-diagnosed as sciatica. I finally made it back to the gym yesterday and had a nice, easy workout. My husband was concerned I was going to get addicted to ibuprofen. If anything I was addicted to my hot water bottle. I think I've finally kicked it.
- I've discovered the reason I'm a Gleek. It's one of the (very) few new shows that's not a reality show. Every single program on the TV right this second is a reality show, unless it's a rerun.
- I'm off to England tomorrow to visit with friends. I will eat like royalty which will undo any progress I've made at the gym.
- We took Meg's little guy for a couple of hours on Saturday. We had a lovely time in the park with him, but he was so happy to see his mommy again he started to cry. It was the sweetest thing ever.
- I had a dream about my cat, Obie, last night. For new readers to my blog, he died last year just a few days before we were married. In my dream I told him that I miss him and think about him every single day. Then I had to go because Samuel L. Jackson was trying to break into my house through the upstairs window and I had to defeat him.
18 hours ago